Thursday 9 January 2014

A Visit To Ottawa {Part 2}

Good evening!

Ready to see the rest of my photos from Ottawa? 
Hoping to get them all in this post, but if not, hopefully at least all on the blog tonight. 

But it appears as though Blogger is going to be very stubborn tonight, and draggggggg its heels... so I am not making head-way very quickly! 

Which might mean I have to settle for one smaller post tonight. *sighs* 

As my one friend said, "They are always updating Blogger, but it never gets any faster!" haha
So true. So very true. 





















































Well I managed to get Blogger to cooperate this far, but I am going to post this now and leave the final few photos for another post, which will be coming in a few minutes, hopefully! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment