Thursday 30 January 2014

Hoarfrost Days

Hello all! 

I know I have been away for a few days, but I have actually caught up all up on what has been going on in my life the past months! 

So now I will just be around as I have things to share.... or feel like blogging..... or can't resist posting a photo... or merely cannot keep my mouth shut for one reason or another! *giggles*

Oh yes and don't forget~ even if you do not have Instagram, you can still go view ~My Photos~ as they are public! I post every day, sometimes several times a day!

This evening I am here because we recently received some very thick frost, and I braved the cold to go out and snap a few photos, which I want to share with you.



















Have a good evening!

1 comment:

  1. We do not really get frost here :/ annnnd these photos are really making me wanna move to Canada!

    ReplyDelete