Sunday 9 February 2014

My First British Fare Meal

One of the things I wanted to do when I moved back to SK, was to start cooking more.... 
And to cook fancy meals...
And try new recipes.... 
And become something of a chef.... 
Or at very least, be accomplished in another area. 
 
So far, things are going well! I didn't make a meal this past week, but hoping to this week! 
 
I am, of course, photographing my cooking experiences, and will be sharing them with you! 
 
First up, a rather simple, basic meal I made, but with a British twist and fancy spices. 
 
It was delicious! 
 




















 
If you would like to have the full recipe, just leave a comment with your email and I will send it to you! 
 
 The roast and potatoes are from Pippa Middleton's cookbook, "Celebrate" and the heart shaped cakes are from the "Little House on the Prairie Cookbook".
 
I will be back soon to share photos of my first home-made eggnog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment