Saturday 8 March 2014

What I Wore: Of Vintage Gold

Finally, an outfit post for y'all! 

It's been long overdue. 

I haven't been posting outfits because I haven't been creating ones worth sharing.... I just find it really hard to get photos..... our place is small and pretty "cluttered" so I always tend to hate the photos I do end up with... eager for spring when I can start going outdoors again! Still challenging to get good photos, but at least they aren't so "cluttered"! 

Anyways, these photos turned out fairly nicely, so here ya go! A "classic Bekah" outfit, as I wear vintage over 50% of the time.

~The Items~
Polka Dot Skirt ~ Thrift Store
Gold Sweater ~ Thrift Store
Cream Blouse ~ Forever 21
Pearls ~ .... I honestly can't remember.... 
Black Pumps ~ Wal-mart

~Make-up~
Cover Girl Tru Blend Pressed Power in "Translucent Fair" 1
Cover Girl Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush in "Polished Pink" 3
Wet n Wild Lipstick in "Cherry Frost" 514A















 

4 comments:

  1. this is adorable, Bekah. It's so vintage and classy. I especially love the pearls. Wearing pearls always makes me feel extra pretty and dressed up. :) They're just so beautiful. And your choice of lipstick adds a fun pop of color and "vintageness." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the polka dot midi. So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures of you!!! They are really good. 😊 And the pearls are pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you got those shoes at walmart! :O

    ReplyDelete