Friday 25 April 2014

East Coast Bound In 1 Day!

By this time tomorrow I will be on the road, headed towards the East Coast of Canada...

More specifically, a tiny little island... known as Prince Edward Island!

{Photo Found on We Heart It}


These past few days have been filled with a lot of packing & sorting.

{Photo Found on We Heart It}

But slowly I am getting it all condensed down to smaller amounts.... 

Taking only things I really love or use often, or that have been specifically bought for The Island.
{Found on We Heart It}

I really cannot wait to arrive there, begin looking for work, and get settled in for the summer!

Prayers & well wishes would be much appreciated! 

I will post as soon as I can, and as often as I can!

You can also find me on:

(You don't have to have an account to view my posts/items on any of those networking sites!)

But I may not be around a lot, as I will be working sooner or later, and who wants to be indoors to much when you can do this..........

{Found on We Heart It}

Have a good week & I will see you as soon as I can!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I hope you will enjoy your stay in Prince Edward Island for awhile. Sounds very exciting!!!
    The mouse is off on another one of her adventures. :D It can be so hard to decide what to bring with sometimes but I am sure you will have everything you need, just don't forget the camera. ;)
    Have safe travels! <3

    ReplyDelete