Sunday 13 April 2014

It's All About The Royal Tour

Yes, folks it is... 

Right now, pretty much all my time spent online is on Twitter, focusing on the Royal Tour that the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge (Will & Kate) are on!

What fun I am having with my fellow Royal tweeters! 

It is the whole reason I ever joined Twitter, so my account is chalk full of it.... 

With this year's Royal Tour in full swing, I've always been going through photos from last year's tour, and coming across some real gems. 

It seems appropriate to share photos from last year, when Will & Kate visited Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, since I am moving to that very Island! 

{I am not sure who took 3 of these photos, but if you know, please let me know and I will include the photographers name & online links in a caption below the photo}

{ALL PHOTO CREDIT GOES TO MICHAEL DUNLEA/BANCROFT MEDIA}




As for this year's tour, I am not going to share photos yet... 

But I will direct you to some blogs, Twitter accounts, and Instagram accounts. 

~Blogs~


~Twitter~


~Instagram~

No comments:

Post a Comment