Sunday 25 May 2014

Sunset At Brackley Beach

I have soooo many beautiful photos I want to share with you, that if at all possible, I am going to share more than 5-7! 

Let's hope my Internet connection keeps hanging around! 

It was a perfectly beautiful night, the evening I shot these.

Mom and I went down to the beach to watch the sunset, and we honestly couldn't have picked a better night.

There was hardly any breeze, the sun had been out all day, the water was calm, and there weren't too many people around. Perfection.

A little bit of heaven on earth. 












Yay, I got all the photos I wanted to post included! 

This whole scheduled post feature is still a favorite of mine because it allows me to share more often with y'all, which I love, of course! 

No comments:

Post a Comment