Wednesday 18 June 2014

A Stroll In Historic Charlottetown

Hi y'all! 

I am indoors for a day, as it is pouring rain, & Mom headed off to the closest city to do our laundry, so I thought I might as well do a blog post or two! 

Perhaps I will even get some scheduled posts set up for the next few days!

I literally have hundreds of photos to share with you! Today I have been working on editing them all & posting them on Facebook, but I feel badly about ignoring this blog so much. I won't be able to post a lot of the photos on here, but hopefully enough to give you a pretty good idea of what I have been seeing.

I also know I am going to be very busy when I get back home, as I will be heading to work as soon as I get a job, most likely full-time, which will leave precious little time for hobbies. 

So here I am! Attempting to begin the process of updating you on what's been going on!

In short, a LOT!

 These photos were taken on a sunny afternoon Mom & I wandered around downtown Charlottetown, & also had the joy of taking a free horse 'n' buggy ride. 












No comments:

Post a Comment