Monday 19 January 2015

New Year, New Look, New Thoughts

I thought it was time this little blog had a make-over, but I have been avoiding it for, well, about 2 weeks now... *heehee*



See, I don't particularly enjoy blog design.

But I do it. 

Mostly because I don't have the money to spend on paying someone to do a professional design for me.

And I like to change it every few months anyways.



It amazes me how much I have learned about basic Blogger designing just by "trial & error" !

It has gotten a little easier...

And this time I am very happy with the end results!


It seems quite suitable for where I am at in my life right now, and that's what my blog reflects around... my journey... 

And 2015's journey appears as though it is going to be quite different from 2013s & 2014s.



But isn't that the whole point to life?

Taking another step on the stair case & being able to see a little more of what you couldn't see before. 

Growing more comfortable in your own skin & blossoming into the person you were meant to be. 

I'd like to take this chance to say...


And I hope you will approve of the new blog design!

P.S. Don't forget to check out the 2 new pages, which will continue to grow & have new things on them, but in particular, make note of the Glossary Of Recipes on La Kitchenette Souris' page... now you won't have to go searching through dozens of old blog posts to find the recipe you were looking for!

Also, be sure to give the new Facebook Page a like ~ La Kitchenette Souris !!

No comments:

Post a Comment