Monday 9 March 2015

La Kitchenette Souris : Chocolate Chip Cookies

This has long been a favorite recipe of mine & everyone admits, I make it the best.

No matter who else makes these cookies, apparently mine have some special touch.
Honestly, no clue. Maybe it's cause I make them from the heart? Because I certainly don't do anything special... 

However, this is definitely the best Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe there is & I hope you will enjoy!


Chocolate Chip Cookies


1 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 package vanilla instant pudding
2 1/4 cups flour, possibly a bit more if dough is still too sticky
1 teaspoon baking soda
6 ounces chocolate chips, or whatever you prefer
(I suggest a bit less)

Cream butter, sugars & eggs.
Add vanilla, pudding, flour & soda and knead into dough. 
Add chocolate chips.
Mix well.

Drop onto greased cookie sheets & bake at 375F for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.

These freeze really well.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I am going to try this one as well! :D I'd never have thought to use instant pudding mix in a cookie before! I'll let you know how they turn out for me! :D

    ReplyDelete