Wednesday 20 May 2015

The Great Sandhills Museum

On the May long weekend, Dad & I took a trip down into the southern part of Saskatchewan, to the Great Sandhills. 

Scepture is the nearest "town" (well, it's basically a ghost town & there is literally nothing out that way), & they have a small museum there. 

Everything is quite old & could use a lot of work & updating but I honestly don't think they have the money to do that, so they do what they can.
I'm sure they don't get many visitors anyways. 

Still they have some very interesting stuff & as always, I took a lot of photos so I will share those with you to enjoy.



























































More photos of the Great Sandhills & critters around that area coming really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment