Tuesday 9 June 2015

Let's Go To The Rodeo!

The rodeo was in town this past weekend, which only happens once a year.

I decided to head on over Friday evening & faithful Camille (my camera) tagged along with me.

A lot of these photos are blurry or not that great (in my opinion) but I loved all the action & emotion captured in them & thought y'all might enjoy experiencing a little of that too.

I know quite a few of you have never been to a rodeo, so I hope these will be of extra enjoyment to y'all.

Saddle up! 

























































Well I hope you've enjoyed the ride!

I thought about putting some details & captions with the photos, but then I though y'all might have fun coming up with some of your own!
If you have any questions, just leave them in a comment & I will reply!

No comments:

Post a Comment