Sunday 28 June 2015

One Man + One Woman = God's Way


As a rule, I tend to avoid posting a lot of things that begin huge debates on social media.

But really, why should Christians back away & just ignore the world shouting their opinions out, when we should be continuing to share the truth, regardless of what the results? 

I've come across 2 things via social media this week that I really appreciated.

The first, is this well written article that basically states how I feel about the whole topic of homosexuality, especially in light of recent events.


Also, my snarky sense of humor thoroughly appreciated this thought!

Whoever wrote it, nailed it! Amen! 


It may not be the most popular opinion in the world, but here is where I stand, & here I will stay.

Come what may. 

No comments:

Post a Comment