Saturday 10 October 2015

MUN Botanical Gardens

What a gorgeous place!

So many unique flowers and shrubs... 
The pathways are lovely for hiking.

And you will want to bring a camera, as there are some spectacular views & cute woodland creatures to be seen.

Also, buy lots of duck food. Heehee. The ducks are greedy & friendly! 

I tend to forget to include video clips in posts, so let me share those right away! 
Both of the ducks, because I loved them.



Heading up the first trail...


Cute spot for a picnic!


What a view!


Those things that look oddly like blue bouncy balls, are actually hydrangeas! 





When I first arrived at the pond, the ducks were way over on the other side.
So I stood there and rustled the brown paper bag containing the food.
In a few seconds, here they all came! 



I did snap this photo, but watch the videos to see them going all "ducky" over the food.


Mr Blue Jay also had to come try and get a bit of the food... and so I was able to get a few great snaps!






Had something of an argument with this squirrel. 
He wasn't too impressed I wanted to stand there & photograph him.



"The Lookout".
Such a beautiful sight!



Wild blueberries, which I am told grow all over NL.



Just some mushrooms that caught my eye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment