Tuesday 29 December 2015

La Kitchenette Souris: Dipped Marshmallows

I don't really have a recipe for these yummy little treats, but I thought I would share the idea for them & perhaps you will want to try making them yourself.

First off, you will want to find some large marshmallows.

Then, melt some dipping chocolate in a double boiler~ I used milk chocolate, but you could use dark or white chocolate or even coloring dipping wafers for various themes.

On the plates I have: coconut flakes, crushed peanuts, & crushed peppermint candies.


All you have to do it place a stick firmly into the marshmallow, dip it into the melted chocolate, & then roll in whatever topping you wish. 

Here are my plates of finished marshmallows.


When they are all done & have hardened, they will look something like this!



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment