Friday 3 November 2017

Glimpses Of Dublin

I've been wanting to take you to Dublin with me for a while now, just been far too busy! 
But slow & sure, I am finding time to sort through all my photos from my days exploring that bustling city, and picking out some of my favorites to share with you.

This is just a random collection of photos from various days...
To be honest, I'm having a hard time recalling the names of places or even where I took a lot of the photos. 
So I hope you will just enjoy looking at them without any details, seeing the city through my eyes. I tried to capture the spirit of the city now, combined with the essence of eras gone by... 

I feel like I saw a lot in a short time, but I know there is SO much more to see. 
Just grateful I got to be there on St Patrick's Day! ♥
(Still unsure if I should publicly tell the story of the drunk 80 yr old man I was sitting beside on the plane, who fell madly in love with me, claimed to be a millionaire lawyer, and wanted to take me to his vacation house in South Carolina.... *dies laughing* )
















































Stay Irish. Stay Proud. 

Well, readers, until next time! I have more little adventures in Dublin I may share, or perhaps I will take you off to somewhere else... wherever the mood leads me, whatever memories come to mind.... 

Thank you for coming along! 

3 comments:

  1. Love these photos! Making me want to go and also reminding me of how silly I was thinking I couldn't go with you when I totally could have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bekah,

    Just thought I'd let you know that St Patrick's Day is actually March 17th, in case you mixed up the date on your photo caption. Being irish, I'd love to know what you thought of Dublin and where you went :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, not a mistake, I was there for 4 days!
      But apparently spell check changed some words on me~ was supposed to say "To Be There On" not "Arrived There On'. HAHA I hate blogger some days....
      I really loved Dublin! Honestly, I am drawing blanks on all the places I went... the K. Gaol.... Christchurch... names escape me, unless you start mentioning some? Then I might be like, Oh Yeah! :D I just wandered around, in & out of stores... took a boat ride down the waterway....

      Delete