Wednesday 24 July 2013

Lynette's Visit {Part 4}

Well I didn't end up getting another post up that evening! 

I got a call from Maria & off we went grocery shopping! 

But here I am again, going to try to load more photos! If I can, a few posts, if I can't, well at least we are a step further along in this journey through Toronto, eh? 

I have around 2000 photos yet I'd love to share with you & I have another 2 events coming up that will generate another few thousand photos. *heehee* So I guess I'd better try harder to share them, oui? 

Let's go! 

First up, The Edgewalkers! Yes, those are really people doing the Edgewalk on The CN Tower!  If you aren't sure what that is, click the link & check it out! As soon as I can afford it, I am doing it! So exciting!





This is just outside the Rogers Centre. I can never remember what it's called, so I just refer to it as The Spectators. (actually, that could be what it's called! LOL )





And the drooling begins. This street is a fashionista heaven! Every possible brand name & then some, it seems! 














Well lookee here! I actually have a complete post! 

Now I am off to load photos into another post! (they load faster if I do smaller posts, it seems)

Hope y'all are having a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment