Sunday 20 October 2013

Fun Times At CBC

The beginning of September brought Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) to Toronto, which, as some of you know, is a pretty BIG event! 

It's also rather expensive to attend most things, but CBC Live had some panels & interviews me & my bestie attended. 

Or more specifically, we attended the ones when the Murdoch Mystery cast was making appearances. *grins* 
But we did meet some others that were also part of the panel at the same time. 

I thought some of you might like to see a few of the photos I took during that event. 

The first panel we attended, Helene Joy & Georgina Reilly were on. 

However me & my two friends had fun getting to pose on the stage & the red carpet first!



Whadda ya think? An outfit suitable for walking the red carpet on a slightly more informal setting? 














We also got to meet David Chilton from CBC's show "Dragon's Den". A very pleasant gentleman!

And we got to meet the stars from CBC's show "Cracked". Some of you may recognize David Sutcliffe from Gilmore Girls!

 Next up was the panel with Murdoch Mysteries Star, Yannick Bisson.

Sadly no meet 'n' greet afterwards, but I still got to say hello. 

Had a hard time deciding which photos to share. The guy & his expressions.... they crack me up!












Well I hope you have enjoyed "coming along" for a couple events I had a blast attending! 

More photos to come in a while! (today, I mean!)

No comments:

Post a Comment