Sunday 20 October 2013

I'm Back, Folks!

Good morning! 

I am back in Toronto & am more determined than ever to get y'all updated on September happenings via photos. 

I had a great time in SK. A lot of mixed feelings, but for now, Toronto is home. 
For how long, I am not sure.
Just for today. *smiles* 

My visit to the dentist resulted in me needing 9 fillings. O_O However, to get that many fillings done in just a couple days was more than I could handle, so I ended up getting 5... the most urgent ones. 

My week on the prairies just flew by, between dental appointments & visiting & a photo shoot with the parents. 

So now it's back to the daily grind.

I did take tomorrow off as well, but I just got a piece of news about a happening that I may head off to check out. 

For today, it's catch up day! 

And as always, while I am doing other projects, I am going to let photos load onto here! 

So hang around. Photos coming in another post soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment