Saturday 2 November 2013

A Stroll Through Queen's Park

So after I was finished wandering around the Word on the Street event, I went on my merry way, in search of some lovely "beginnings of fall" photos.... & I got a bunch! 

So brace yourselves, this post is going to be a BIG one! I want to share them ALL in one post this time, if Blogger will let me! *grins* 

Ready?

Let's walk. 



























Well, so far Blogger has allowed me to load 26 photos! *heehee* 

So let's go for gold, shall we, & load at least that many more? 

































And there we go, folks! Over 50 photos in one post!

 I hope you enjoyed looking & I promise, the next posts I do will for sure be Toronto Island.

I went over all my albums, and I don't think I have forgotten any others from September. *laughs*

Have a pleasant evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment