Saturday 2 November 2013

Word On The Street Toronto

Good evening folks!

It's been quite a lovely day for me, with a few hours spent at the ROM (Royal Ontario Museum) & then a couple hours spent heading over to Toronto Island in the evening, so I could photograph the Toronto skyline at night! 

I am rather tired, but I just realized I missed a whole photo album from September events! 

So going to try to share that tonight! 

First up we have WOTS! It was so fun to be able to attend WOTS here in Toronto, as I have been a part of it back in Saskatchewan for a few years. 

Highlights of the day were getting to see Meg Tilly again, & talk to her, as well as getting to visit with Maureen Jennings, also again. 

Hearing Linwood Barcley & Joy Fielding present was also a great experience!





















I will be back in just a few moments to share the rest of this lovely stroll in Queens Park with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment