Thursday 28 July 2016

♥ Happy Birthday, Beatrix Potter! ♥

Today is the birthday of a very special woman, who has been one of my biggest inspirations for as long as I can remember!

Happy Birthday, Beatrix & thank you for sharing your love for the simple life & nature & all of God's little creatures with us. ♥

In honor, here is a previously unseen photo of me at Hill Top Farm this past spring. 


And this absolutely perfect little video in honor of Beatrix just had to be included in this post. ♥


1 comment:

  1. I too adore Beatrix and her art. Looking closely at one of her original paintings once I was astounded at the individual brush strokes which in this instance was the fur on Peter Rabbit ... her eye for detail and her whimsical love of nature is second to none. She to is my inspiration. Thank you for sharing that lovely picture of you Bekah.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete