Saturday 9 September 2017

La Kitchenette Souris : Simple Banana Bread

Welcome back to my kitchen!



I have never had much luck with banana bread...
In face the last time I made it, I threw the whole loaf away, it was just that disgusting. 

I bet a lot of you are looking at me in disbelief, right?
Cause I mean, come on~ I can bake anything & it's always edible.
*heehee*
Nope.

But hey, the point is, I tried it again.... and it turned out really well!

Super easy, very yummy.
So here is the recipe.


Banana Bread


1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup white sugar

2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup butter, melted
3 bananas, mashed

Grease & flour 2 7"x 3" loaf pans.
Preheat oven to 350F.

Whisk first 4 ingredients together.
Add beaten eggs & blend.
Add bananas & blend until smooth.
Add butter, mix just until blended.
Pour evenly into pans.

Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.

These don't rise much, but they do taste super yummy & light!
Perfect with tea or coffee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment