Friday 12 January 2024

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

    Hello, everyone! I would say we have finally reached December updates, but the truth is, I decorated on November 12th. Hehe It was honestly quite hard for me to wait until then, but I have always waited until after Remembrance Day, and I like it that way. The anticipation is also a joy. 

I did attempt to wash down our front door, but honestly, it didn't look a lot different, and it remains very dusty in our area. Come springtime, I will take The Pink Stuff and a scrubber to it! 

Anyways, here is our Christmas decorations outside. I suppose they may seem a little old, but they are festive, and they were cheap so if some sad soul steals them, I am not out a lot of cash. 


I assembled/made the wreath myself. I couldn't bring myself to spend $40-$80 for a pre-made one, so I got some cheap dollar store items, and made my own! Although I do need to make one repair as I took the tiny house off on my way in one night. 


Our little kitchen nook, still with the enchanting view of the air conditioner. LOL Another springtime project.


A little view of our living room; it is so cozy, and as I write, I still haven't taken any of the Christmas decor down. Right now, I don't have a date for when that will happen. 


And then our cozy space at night! I just really love it, so who cares Christmas is passed! 


There are little pieces tucked everywhere.





We got a little chocolate Advent calendar, which we shared. I would recommend sharing, honestly, because the good quality chocolate ones are expensive, and you both still get 12 pieces each. Although I made Raccoon share the 24th one, so I got a bit more. Haha


Did any of you see the Hershey Kisses that were in Grinch wrappers? Some had the Grinch's face on them, and some had quotes from it! 


My first time getting gel nails, but I still chose a very natural look for this set, and a simple design. 


And then randomly I felt like including this photo of Greek Ribs and Mashed Potatoes we made one evening. We have actually made this meal a couple times now as I was able to score some ribs at a great price! 


Well that is all I have to share with you in this post. Come back soon for more Christmassy vibes! 



No comments:

Post a Comment