Saturday 13 January 2024

The Festival Of Trees

    Hi Friends! Some of you have been here long enough, that you have seen many years of me going to the Festival of Trees, and this year was no exception. It remains one of my favorite events, and really kicks off December festivities. 

The trees this year were absolutely amazing, and some really unique ideas were displayed! I am not going to come up with a caption for every single tree, so just enjoy the photos. 













Also, super impressive gingerbread houses this year! If you want to see more of them, be sure to join me on Tiktok or Instagram to get decorating inspo!





I hope you found this beauty as charming as I did! I can't wait to go again next year... be prepared for more Christmas posts to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment