Sunday 14 January 2024

Sending Christmas Mail

    We are rolling right along here, blogging pals! I am loving sharing a daily blog post with you, while I tell you all about my holiday adventures. Also, I am guessing many of you reading this, received one of these pieces of mail from me. 

I debated not doing any cards or gifts this year, and from a financial perspective, I probably should have, However, I also really enjoyed sending these all out! Also included in these stacks, were several more over-due letters, which felt great. 

Here are some snaps from the evening I got most of my Christmas cards written. 



Yes, I was watching Jim Carry's version of The Grinch. 


Here is a huge bundle of letters that I sent out during the month of December. It's been so fun to use up a ton of my themed supplies! 




And here is my giant stack of outgoing Christmas cards and gifts! Really quite impressive! I got them all out right at the beginning of December, so they all made it on time, which was wonderful. 




Do you still write letters? Did you send out Christmas cards? Are you able to hand deliver most of your gifts, or do you have to mail a lot like me? 



No comments:

Post a Comment