Monday 15 January 2024

Beautiful December Moments

     Good Morning, Blog! I feel like a lot of the core memories made are actually very small pieces of time. Now that is mostly due to having a full-time 9-6 job that takes 80% of my life up, and the other 20% is consumed by boring life errands. However, I often think about how it only takes a short period of time to make a core memory, and that means it's easy to make more of them. 

The CP Holiday Train came thru my city this year, and of course, we had to go see it. It was really pretty to see it rolling into town, and it was cool to see how they could just turn the one car into a stage. 




As you can see, a huge crowd showed up, which hopefully means they will make my city a stop the next time the Holiday Train comes thru. 


The Big Polar Bear made out of lights returned as well. I was thinking perhaps they would construct a new winter creature out of lights, but it was the same bear as last year. Not that I care, since he is super cute! 




It's set up right in the middle of the parking lot, surrounded by strip malls. But they have put out some chairs! 


An early morning breakfast downtown, and the red n' green lights are so gorgeous! I love how due to lighting, I captured some fun light streaks! 



They had several giant snowflakes, made out of lights, set up in the fancy lobby. I am guessing a lot of people stopped to take photos here! 



Just a short post for you today, but hopefully you are enjoying hearing more about my life, especially if you see just my short captions on Instagram!



No comments:

Post a Comment