Tuesday 16 January 2024

Glimpses From The Holiday Season

     I have amassed a large collection of random photos, but I feel like, by now, everyone knows my blog (and social media) is indeed just that - random. Hehe But I really like it when other people share their random moments, from everyday life. There is something bonding about that. 

I saw this cute idea on Tiktok to make wreaths out of Ferrero Rocher chocolates, and I thought it would make the perfect gift for a few coworkers. I will warn you, it's actually harder than it looks! 

I got these gold twist ties off The Site That Shall Not Be Named, and the other bits from a dollar store. Fairly inexpensive all around. 


The time consuming part was definitely getting the twist ties tied neatly between each chocolate, without ripping the cellophane! 


Making cute little tags to attach names to the wreaths. 


And here is the finished product! The ribbon is red velvet, to add a touch of luxury. I would definitely make these again, and experiment with different chocolates. 


The second set of holiday themed gel nails were snowflakes and dark green. I was very sad to let them go this week, as I love the design. However, I did get to enjoy them for 5 weeks, before my nails grew out too far. The downsize to nails that grow quickly.



I love this shot my coworker took of our hands at work. All the girlies wore green without planning, and thus we had to take a few quick photos. 


A visit to the romance bookstore, right before Christmas. The pink glow is fun to play around with in editing, thanks to the neon sign.


Here are the stack of books I got on this visit, and I have already read them all, 5 Stars all around, for me. I am about to start the additional novel that is part of this world. 


A quick stop at a pretty cafe to grab a Vanilla Latte, before heading out on a walk. 





We started off our Christmas holidays with Dim Sum at one of our favorite restaurants. We ordered so much food, but sadly I got busy eating and forgot to take photos of the yummy spread. The table was overflowing with colours! 





Well, that brings us to the end of my December memories! I will be bringing you along with me into January adventures next, as I have already taken a good deal of photos. Also, I made a new recipe, so you can be looking forward to that! 



No comments:

Post a Comment