Wednesday 17 January 2024

Visiting The Zoo

    One of my favorite things to do during the winter, is to go walking at the zoo. It's free during the winter, and so many of the animals are still out and about, so it is a lot of fun. 

This visit, I was super excited to see the Lemurs right down at eye level, and the one came up so close! Some of my favorite photos of this year, will be these ones:





I still can't believe I got to capture these! 

However, my all time favorite critter at the zoo right now, is the Meerkats. They are an endless source of sassiness, energy, and memes. I mean this visit alone, I got several memes. Hehe Enjoy these facial expressions! 








It was a lovely day outside, but my hands were a bit cold, so I only snapped a few photos. Still, you can see how beautiful of a winter day it was! 




Thank you for coming along on our walk! 




No comments:

Post a Comment