Tuesday 9 January 2024

Vibrant Fall Adventures Around Town

    Hello, fellow Autumnal Children! Who else loves all the store displays and events that happen in the fall season? It's one of the best parts for me, because suddenly I get greeted while shopping by all my favorite things, and social media floods me the best possible colours and images. It cheers me up so much, and then I an carry that joy right into Christmas. 

Here I am, being a classic Fall Girlie, and one of my besties snapped this amazing photos. Also, this was pre a massive hair cut - yes I chopped off 8 inches the same week this was taken! Hair holds a lot of memories, and these memories were a lot of trauma, so it was time to let it go. And now I can let it grow back out with much better memories. 


See what I mean about walking into a store and being greeted by displays like this? Kudos to their merchandiser because it is actually an intensely hard job, and often a lot of opinions being tossed at you, so go them! 


I know, I know. This sign has Basic $%#!@ written all over it. I don't care. I love it. And I know my Mom would have loved it too, because she was 100% the Cozy Homemaker. 



I initially took this photo for my dear Max, who I have an inside joke with surrounding peasants and its become this amazing hilarity we share. Now, I just wish I had gotten these napkins cause they are actually pretty adorable. 



This particular store had an indoor display of pumpkins, as well as more displays in their greenhouse area. 


They also created this fun haybale maze for the little ones, plus had colouring tables set up and photos booths too! 





This display made me stop in my tracks; I mean, just look at those colours! 


I didn't buy any of these flowers this year, but I fully intend to next year...


I still have a few more fall moments to share with you, but I am super excited to take y'all on our trip to Banff National Park in my next posts, and wrap up my amazing October adventures! 




No comments:

Post a Comment