Monday 8 January 2024

Of Birthdays, Bookstores & Plays

    With fall, came the passing of another birthday, and we went for a really lovely supper at a local Italian restaurant. It was a beautiful evening and the colours felt extra golden.  Even the name of the restaurant popped out in a vibrant, yellow glow. 



We got seated right beside the fire, which wasn't something we asked for, but of course we both loved. I will say it got a bit warm, but so worth it for the ambience. 


A little candle that was on our table. Again, I also notice the tiny details, and they are what make me exceptionally happy.



Hands down the best lasagna I have ever had. Oh my goodness, worth every penny, and I made it work for 2 meals, as leftovers are always welcomed. Totally would go again just for this. 


Then on another bright, sunny afternoon, we went to visit the new romance bookstore that opened in my city. I have been there all together too much, but it did help the reading bug bite, and I have discovered new authors. 



One other core memory I wanted to document here, is the opportunity I had to go see this theatre performance, which was absolutely incredible, and the music stays with me still. 


I hope you enjoyed getting to see a few more of the happy moments I experienced in October, and be prepared for so many more to come. Despite life tossing a lot of hard things my way, there have some really good things to. 




No comments:

Post a Comment