Sunday 7 January 2024

A Visit To Robertson Valley Farm

    Hello there! As promised, here is the little adventure where I acquired the pumpkins, gourds, and sunflowers you saw in the previous post. 

I have so many gorgeous photos to share from this particular day, so I may just let you look at them, and not share too many captions or thoughts. Then again, I am a chatty blogger, so who knows. Haha Also, if you want to see more photos, make sure you go check out my Instagram profile. 

This was our view as we arrived and found a parking spot. Talk about something straight out of a magazine! It also really reminded me of the East Coast. 


I did go for a little walk in these leaves, and there are video clips on Tiktok to prove it! One absolutely must go rustlin' through any chance you get. 


Heading into the pumpkin barns, where the next few photos were taken. 






Then we headed to the enormous sunflower field! Oh my goodness, talk about a little piece of heaven! It was a lot of fun to make this core memory in early October. 


I don't really post many photos of myself here anymore, but I wanted to share this one, since it has all the Autumn Child vibes. 



They also had several flower fields and you could pick and create your own bouquet! I didn't do that this year, as I wanted just sunflowers. But perhaps next year I will! 


One of my favorite captures of the day. Isn't he beautiful? And so unconcerned with my presence. I also shared a video of this on Tiktok.



Thank you so much for coming along on this adventure. Your continued presence on my blog makes me happy. Even though I don't see a lot of comments or new followers, I do see so many views, and the stats tell me y'all stay a while, so thank you for that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment