Sunday 10 September 2023

Thrifted Finds, DIY Projects, & Manifested Supplement Cupboards

 Hello, friends! How has life been treating you these days? I recently discovered this collection of music, and for those of us who are Austenites, I had to click on it. It's so lovely and would be a great soundtrack for the upcoming autumn season. Give it a listen ~Main Character Vibes of a Jane Austen Novel~ .

{Found Via Pinterest}


Who else here is a thrifter? That is one thing that hasn't changed about me; my love of thrifting. The problem is I am a collector of pretty things, but we are working on curating them and actually using them. Some of my latest scores have resulted in me needing to do a little DIY moments. I got this napkin holder for just $1!

And here it is being painted as I have an idea of what I want to turn it into! Alongside it, you will spot a little wooden tray and 2 picture frames also being painted white. I am taking out any dark wood tones I can, to eliminate the cluttered feeling, but also, it is very important to me to keep things homey.

I also spend too much time on FB Marketplace, and scored this little side table for $5. Here is what it currently looks like, and I will definitely do a before & after post when all these little projects are done and in use!


Yes, that really is 3 colours you are seeing. She's pretty bright! 


Cannot wait to have her done and next to our lazy boy...

Remember how in my recent Banana Bread post I mentioned that pre-mixes you can buy from the grocery store rarely turn out for me? Well I gave 2 a go, and honestly, neither one turned out great, and I really don't like the taste. However, the cookies do look nice. *haha*


It is really nice to have our own kitchen and be able to cook and bake at will. 


Some of you may be aware of what I do for a living, and how much I am learning about vitamins, minerals, herbs, and supplement blends. I have been acquiring quite a collection, and have even referred to those I have multiple bottles of has "backstock". *hehe* Something I started manifesting when we began looking for our own home, was a supplement cupboard. Specifically, one in the kitchen. 

It fills one with so much hope when they see something small manifested, and seeing others manifestations happen is also inspiring and encouraging. Thus, it pleases me to share my supplement cupboard with you!


As you can see, I have outgrown it already. *laughs* But. we do consume many supplements daily, and many of these are being saved for illness seems to be impending and so on. 


Sometimes I go out on errands, and stop by a few places to pick up actual necessities... then somehow wind up with real flowers, faux flowers, and potato chips. HOW. 


Well, hopefully you have found some entertainment and sparks of joy from my latest ramblings and happenings. I am sure you will see some more posts soon as I intend to have my DIY projects complete, and a few more underway! Also, perhaps soon I will be able to share more spots of our sidewalks or garage being completed; that would be lovely. 

Take good care! 




No comments:

Post a Comment