Friday 5 January 2024

A Cozy Evening With Friends

    It's January, y'all, and we finally got some snow! It came down in magical, fluffy flakes, just like in a Hallmark Christmas Movie. We didn't get a lot, but enough that it is a white world now, and every little bit of moisture counts. 

I have made a lot of wonderful connections over the past couple years, and I value each one so much. In the fall, I had a lovely evening of old-school jewelry making and smore eating with a few of the ladies who play a bit role in my life. 

I mean check out these vintage vibes - perfection! Yes, those are Smile shaped french fries. #NeverGrowUp (it's a trap)


We made smores in the oven, which was an adventure, but they turned out so well, and we all definitely ate way too many. 


I have discovered action shots are something I enjoy capturing. Greedy little paws diving for smores made me particularly happy. 


All of us are 90s babies, so of course we wanted to put letter beads on string. It did not go to plan at all, but the memories we made were core ones, and there were a lot of giggles, and even dancing that happened. 

Enjoy some random shots I captured that say so much more than words about the energy. 






Cannot wait for another night with these girlies! I think we are hoping for clay sculpting or art gallery visits next. 

Do you have a core group of friends? Are you more introverted or extroverted? I would love to hear what your friendships look like! 

Stay tuned for more wee moments to be blogged soon. 



1 comment:

  1. What fun! It’s great to have friends to gather round!

    ReplyDelete