Saturday 21 September 2013

It Has Been Nearly A Month......

My apologies for not posting here in nearly a month! 

My excuse this time is a valid one. 

I am now working around 40 hours a week, 6 days a week, & on my day off, I am very busy trying to catch up on life, as well as take time to explore various areas of Toronto or go to events. 

This leaves little time to wait for photos to upload onto Blogger! Emails, reading friend's blogs, photo sharing in general, creating on Polyvore.... yeah.... it has all fallen by the wayside. Not forgotten, but for now, a definite "back burner".

Much is happening in my corner of the world!

I got to meet some more actors (such a delight), I've attend some pretty awesome events (like parts of the Toronto International Film Festival & my first Blue Jays baseball game at the Rogers Centre), and I feel like I have seen so much!

I literally have around 2000 photos to share with you.... which I don't think will be happening anytime soon, considering I haven't even posted them all on Facebook yet! *laughs*

I will try to post some tonight yet, if I can..... even if it's only just a few...

I hope you all are well & still following along with this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment