Saturday 5 October 2013

A Day On The Town {Part 2}

Tonight I want to start planning outfits & packing for my vacation back "home", & I figured this would be a good opportunity to do another blog post! 

Yes, I know, I am packing early, considering I am not leaving for a few more days.... but I am also working right up until I leave & I have plans tomorrow, so tonight is when it's got to be done! 

Probably crazy, but I am gonna work the next few days & work an evening shift the night before I head out~ but hey, I can use the income considering I am taking off like 10 days! 

Lemme tell you one thing, kiddos~ when you have to survive, you do all sorts of things not only did you say you'd never do, but thought you couldn't do! Working a ton is one of them!
 
Anyways.... on to the photos.... 

Picking right up where we left off, at the Flatiron & Firkin! 

















Well there are some more photos for you! Who knows, maybe I can do another post tonight yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment