Tuesday 15 October 2013

Saskatchewan Life & Sitting In The Dentist Chair

Good morning from the cold prairies!

This girl is definitely no longer used to the weather out west.... *shivers* .... everyone here is like, "It's so nice out!" & then there is me, "I am freezing!!!!" *heehee*

Anyways, I am enjoying my time here, being spoiled.

I am 21 now. I feel it. I am an adult now, but I think what confirms that fact is I know realize how much more I have to learn.

I have photos & a couple videos up on my ~Instagram~ for those of you who want to have a look-see at what I have been up to.

Today, however, could use a few prayers. Heading in to see the dentist & not quite sure what all will be happening, as far as work goes. One pulling for sure, one filling for sure.... 
So your prayers would be appreciated.

And lastly, one day late, but Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to all of you! 


1 comment:

  1. :) I'm not a huge fan of cold weather myself. (Although I must confess I would rather be cold than overheated. ;)

    Happy Birthday again, dearie!! I hope this year is fantastic and lovely in every way!!

    ReplyDelete