Wednesday 6 November 2013

Back To Saskatchewan {Part 1}

Hello! We are finally heading into October happenings! 

Obviously, the first big event, was going back to Saskatchewan for a week! 

Tonight I have quite a long list of things to do, in preparation for another short trip I am taking to Ottawa in the next little while! 

Believe it or not, I am just starting to post these photos on Facebook, so y'all will actually be about as "event caught up" as everyone else! *haha*








 Some of these photos are compliments of my Mom, who emailed them to me so I could share! :) 

These 3 people I have adopted.... they have known me since I was born.... so we have here, my "parents" and my "sister"! 

Waiting for me to arrive! (my Dad, Peter, is the guy on the far right, holding the sign)

Here I am! 


Felt so good to be driving again!





And now for some very special photos..... 

My Dad, with his parents, my Grandpa & Grandma. 

My Mom, with her Dad, my other Grandpa.

With my grandparents. 

Favorite photo ♥ (look at how my grandpas hands are clasped! )


 I will try to be back later on tonight yet with some more photos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment