Thursday 20 February 2014

A Valentine's Day Supper

For Valentine's Day, I tried out a new recipe for Roasted Tarragon Chicken, to make a fancy meal for my family. 

I also had a ball decorating the table! 
I wanted to go with something more Victorian, in an "almost over done" style.... I was pleased with the results, and when the candles were lite, it looked quite lovely! 

The chicken recipe was from Pippa Middleton's cookbook, "Celebrate", and the potatoes were also from her book~ "Rosemary & Garlic Roasted Potatoes". I've made them before.

I hope you enjoy seeing the photos from our rather British supper. 




































What did you do for Valentine's Day?

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I did something similar for Valentines Day. I made a meal for my family (it followed an Italian theme - lasagna, french bread, tossed salad) and decorated the table fancy with hearts, candles and some of my favorite movie proposal quotes. =) I also made homemade chocolate pudding topped with whipped cream and sprinkles for dessert.

    ReplyDelete