Tuesday 6 October 2015

Out On The Water { St John's, Newfoundland }

For a while, I wasn't even sure if I'd be able to go out on the water to see a bit more of St John's area off-shore... 

But it all worked out so perfectly and I was able to go out on a boat, thanks to Dee Jay Charters, who did an excellent job! 

It was the perfect day to leave the harbour~ the sun was shining, not too much wind... 


Leaving the harbour...



"The Battery", a rather classic St John's area, that appears in a lot of travel magazines & such.






All those little white dots are seagulls.




Fort Amherst Lighthouse.







It was fun to take a turn at the helm!




We did a little fishing & I caught two cod.
So of course, I had to "kiss the cod".... heehee.... 
Yes, he was still alive & wiggling.








All in all, it was a lovely 3 hours & I did get a wee bit wind burned!

And a little video clip I filmed while out on the charter.



No comments:

Post a Comment