Sunday 1 November 2015

Prince Edward Island Smashbook Flip Thrus

Hello everyone! 

I realized I had forgotten to post a video I filmed over a week ago, here on this blog.

In all the excitement of trying to get my bakery open for business & blogging all of those details, along with recipes, everything else has been put aside.
I still do have several recipes to blog, but hoping to get those out before long.

Meanwhile, my Youtube videos would love some more views & I do have another Smashbook completely filmed, for you to enjoy looking at.
I hope you find some inspiration.



I will be, of course, filming future completed smashbooks... if I ever get them done that is! heehee

I only work on them as inspiration strikes or when I am in the right mood, otherwise I am just not very creative, sadly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment