Saturday 16 September 2017

Memories Of Bridport ...

Been missing my twinsie a whole lot lately & with my new blogging mood striking, I thought it was the perfect time to do a little photo editing & share some snaps that you have never seen before!

I have nearly 1000 photos from my UK Adventure back in the spring of last year, just figured I would keep them until I felt like posting them...

Today I am going to share with you some special memories, of my time spent in the town of Bridport, with my dear friend Nadia & her husband, Alan. 
I am so glad I got to see so much of where she lives, explore the shops, taste some of the local food...I can visualize her going about her everyday life now & that is oddly nice. 

If you want to check her out, here are her links:
{The Blog} ~Walks In Beauty~  

Here are my lovely friends, both of course, cameras out... totally unaware another little rodent had her camera out & was photographing them.... heehee...


Now for a little tour around Bridport...

The streets are so beautiful when the sunlight is hitting the bricks. They glow.


A little visit into Soul Shine for lunch was absolutely delightful.
Walked out with lovely vibes & a copy of Flow's Book for Paper Lovers to boot, my first!
Caught this candid snap of my twinsie (& the 3rd Musketeer behind her) as we were leaving.
One of my special memories because I turned, we made eye contact, and just spontaneously smiled at each other.


So happy we were able to stop by a few antique spots one sunny morning...
Rather felt like stepping back in time... 
I'm glad you didn't see the point where I ran into the door of one store. *snickers*


And speaking of stepping back in time, honestly, I felt even more like that when I saw views like this one:


Everywhere I turned, I wanted to take a photo.
But I had decided on this trip to focus more on soaking up the memories & less on the photography.
However I hope y'all were able to follow along on my Instagram!

Nothing quite like walking home in the beautiful rays of sunshine, after the shops had all mostly closed & the traffic was so little... a sort of peaceful quiet... 

Not to mention the views were hard to beat.


Just a block or so up from where they were living at the time, was this darling church & the daffodils were blooming while I was there. 

This particular evening the lighting was just so so perfect....
I had to stop for a few snaps.

Now, I am glad I did. 
Just look at this.



One day I will be back to this part of the world, I just know it.

Lots of love to each of you & let me know if you want to see more little travel memories from my time spent exploring corners of the UK!



3 comments:

  1. Awww we miss you too, Twinsie! It's not the same without you here and I wish we were closer to each other so we could take weekend trips together! Perhaps one day we will be living a bit closer to one another. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time here in Bridport! Huge hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post! Thank you for sharing your memories ������

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post Bekah. I loved that part of the world when I visited too and will definitely go back.

    ReplyDelete