Tuesday 18 June 2024

For the Love of Lilacs & River Moments

      Happy Tuesday, I cannot wait for you to see these incredible photos, on a night when K and I had an impromptu idea to go for a photo shoot, then lucked out finding these lilacs! These shots were my new profile photo, as you can see, and the inspiration for the blog design.

Once again, I had no idea which ones to share, so you are getting all of them. Sometimes, decision fatigue actually makes life easier. Hehe Also yes, these are bell bottom legging style "pants". I decided to not care they show my cellulite because they are super cute. 













I mean the lilacs were clearly paid actors, as was the sky! The absolutely most perfect evening for a photo shoot. 





Then we decided to go for a little meander along the river... 






It felt like everywhere I looked, something else was blooming. 


Then the Prairie Lily came cruising by, resulting in more favorite photos of the year. I would love to go on the Prairie Lily again this year, it's such a pleasant ride. 





Well, if I am absent for a bit, it is because I am now all caught up on posting, so I will have to collect more moments and memories before I can share with you again! Feels amazing to be on top of blogging again, and I am looking forward to dedicating this chunk of time towards other hobbies, hopeful the letter writing side of my world. 

Anyways, take good care until I return! 



No comments:

Post a Comment