Monday 15 June 2015

Chuckwagon Races

My first time going to the chuckwagon races, but honestly I'm not sure I will ever go again.

It was rather pricy... people seemed to be there to talk & drink versus actually watch & cheer... also, I was quite bothered by how skinny the horses were & the treatment of them.
(I didn't see whips~ but it seemed rather cruel over all)

I know cruelty to animals is taken to the extreme, but eh, it bothered me a bit & I try not to support something again when it bothers me like that.

Still, it was a new experience & now I can add another thing to list of places I've been & events attended!

I hope you enjoy my photos of the event.
They were taken from quite a distance, as we were up in the stadium.




















I hope you have enjoyed all the events I've been sharing lately!

I don't have a lot planned for the rest of June, but I do have quite a few things planned for the month of July so guessing I will take photos at a few of those events!

As always, be sure to keep up with my ~INSTAGRAM~ for more current, candid snapshots of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment