Sunday 16 June 2024

May Hikes Along The River

      Hi guys, I hope you are having a great Sunday! Today I am pleased to share with you a TON of more gorgeous photos from another walk along the river. 

This particular trail is one of my absolute favorites, as it feels like a proper work-out due to the terrain, plus the scenery doesn't get any more gorgeous. I also love that you often can see wee garter snakes, different birds, all kinds of blooms and more. 

Settle in, I have a lot of photos to share. I was thinking about writing captions for a few of these, but honestly, I am going to just let you enjoy the view. 


























Thank you for coming along on this walk with me! I hope you are also getting out and enjoying nature, wherever you are. 



No comments:

Post a Comment