Tuesday 4 June 2024

Valentine Vibes

     Hello fellow romantics and dreamers! I have put together a bunch of cozy photos taken on and around Valentine's Day, and am pleased to finally be sharing them with you. 

We went to one of our favorite supper spots in town, Taverna. If you love Italian food, this is a pretty good spot to check out, but it is on the pricier end, so we only go for special occasions. 




The vibes are definitely cozy, and the service is usually really good! 



Love this drink so much that we have been looking into where to buy cases ourselves, as it would make the perfect summertime patio drink... So far, no luck, so let us know if you have tried anything similar! 




I went out of my comfort zone with these gel nails and got a more Barbie inspired set for February. Honestly, cannot say I am a pink girl when it comes to nails, but that deep maroon, I adore!


Then it was time to pack down the Christmas decor, which yes, I left up all the way into February, because why not? It takes a lot of work to decorate, pack down other decor, etc. Might as well get ones use out of it!



See all those snowbanks outside the window?






One pillow made by me, one made by my Mom!


I also thrifted these adorable curtains, which are now up in our bedroom, but I honestly cannot get a great photo of them in action, as our upstairs neighbor parked a BBQ directly outside our window. Our home is kinda an odd set up that lacks in privacy for everyone. 



I did send out some Valentines to close friends, and a few pink & red themed letters. This candle has a very springy smell, like a lemon cake almost! 





Unfortunately for my bank account and my book stash at home, I made a few trips to the romance bookstore, as I am midway through a lot of series the library does not have, plus I needed to reward myself, and they have really nice Sip & Shop nights! How can I say no?! 

Maybe I should a post just featuring photos of my book collection at home. All the bins stored away in our cupboard/tunnel, the overload shelves, the multiple stacks on the floor, the stacks on every surface and tucked into every corner... 







Well that concludes today's post. Plenty more to come soon as I am prioritizing this particular hobby! Be sure to check out my Instagram for more daily posts & fun stories. 




No comments:

Post a Comment