Wednesday 5 June 2024

Cozy Dates & 1970s Vibes

     Good Morning, bloggers! Today I am taking you on a couple meal dates we went on in early March. The first one is to a pizzeria, located on a particularly fun street, that is full of photo shoot opportunities. 

Since I had put on a cute 70s style outfit, of course I made Raccoon take a bunch of photos of me, and since I am Decision Fatigued these days, I am just posting all my favorites for you. Anyone else experience Decision Fatigue? I understand it is super common in our loud, over-stimulating, decision-loaded world, especially for those of us walking through Burnout Stages. 


Shine so bright it burns their eye... but only one eye, because even while burning people alive, we can be kind... or so I am told... hehe



Whoever did this chalk board is a very talented artist, well done!


Annnnnd here we go. Enjoy these photos, with some fun editing to make them feel more like a snapshot you would see from the 1970s, and some goofiness tossed in.










Inside the pizzeria, which has this sort of bustling, loud café vibes...
 

I also thought I would include a few snaps I took at a cozy, Sunday morning brunch date we went on, because I really enjoyed the moment. 




Well, it's a shorter post from me today, but personally, that is often what I prefer; little updates from my favorite humans! Write more to y'all soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment