Friday 13 September 2024

The Last Days Of August

      And here we are, middle of September, and I am sharing the last moments of August that I captured with you. Honestly, I am not real behind at all, yay, go me! 

We visited a new ice cream place for the first time, and oh my goodness, I am now obsessed with their Smoovies! I got a Lime Smoovie, and it was so so so yummy!! I downed it way too quickly. Haha Cannot wait to go back.




Way back in early summer, I got this wooden side table off FB Marketplace for super cheap, and while I did get it painted relatively quickly, I wanted to let it sit and cure for a good long while in my garage. 

Here are the before photos:



And here it is now, in its new home! Ignore how messy and sad the rest of our patio is looking. It is indeed turning into fall quickly! 


It really is the perfect size and height, and while I did have to buy some paint (which I better remember to move into the house this year LOL), it wasn't too expensive! And its sturdy! 



Also, I have started sharing about books and reading on TikTok so I guess I am a BookToker now. Feel free to find Miss Mouse Middleton there. I read a wide variety, and may shock some folks with what I read, but eh, I am loving being able to read anything and everything! 

I should add I am still obsessed with thrifting books, which is where this stack came from. 


A gorgeous, warm walk. I love it when you take a picture, and it almost looks like a tunnel. Anyone wanna turn this into a painting, Van Gogh style? I feel like he would approve of this view. 



Of course I stopped to admire the bumble butt. I always do! They are just too cute!!




Really not a bad view at all! 


The number of times I am stopping to grab a quick photo or two because I cannot resist saving the memory somehow. 




A quick trip out to our land to see how fall is progressing there. It is definitely coming on fast, and our food forest is showing signs of dying down. 



There was a storm happening at the time we were out there, so the clouds were magnificent. 




And with that August, and summer, comes to a close. Who knows how many warm, beautiful summer-like days may arrive with September, but this girl is rocking into fall and bringing out the decor and so on! 



No comments:

Post a Comment