Thursday 12 September 2024

A Gorgeous August Picnic

      You know we had to squeak in one more picnic in August, not that picnics don't' happen in the fall, but one more full-on summer picnic was needed! We got the most perfect day for it as well, so off we went. 

There is this amazing park, in the middle of the city, but it feels like you aren't in the city, which is, shockingly (haha not), one of my favorite things. 

I made Raccoon haul this table over a ways, because I wanted it in the perfect spot. It was nice to be in the sun a bit, but sheltered from the wind thanks to the towering trees. 




It is starting to become one of my traditions to bring a bottle of sparkling cider and wine glasses to an outdoor picnic. It just makes it feel so much more special! 


KFC feels like such a 90s thing to bring to a picnic, but here I am, sticking true to my roots. 



Silly Raccoon way over filled my cup. I always like to take a video (go follow my Tiktok!) and he just kept pouring and pouring. He cracks himself up. 


After we were done eating, we spread some blankets out and laid in the sun, soaking up the warm rays. I also did a bit of reading, but it was hard not to feel sleepy! 




Never go anywhere without a book. I have learned my lesson on that front! 



Look at that stunning sky - absolutely flawless! Seems almost like a painting! 


And that's a wrap on our picnic. You can expect one more post from me, sharing the last few days of August memories. I do have one more little album of random tidbits I want to share! 



No comments:

Post a Comment