Wednesday 11 September 2024

Bumble Butts, Evening Walks, & Knitted Goodies

      Hello bloggers, I cannot believe I have nearly caught you all up on life! Hopefully you have been enjoying the journey these past few weeks, and rest assured, I am busy making more memories while these are posting! 

Oh my heavens, I am always so delighted when bumble bees are around and couldn't care less if I shove a camera in their faces... or their behinds.... and I am quite thrilled with these captures! 







We have been going for quite a few walks. I am grateful that although we live in a crowded development area, we are within walking distance of a natural area, where you can hear the birds and the crickets, and see the sun setting. 

I am embracing the acne and skin changes that are coming along with estrogen detox and hormonal imbalance. To be transparent, after being on a birth control for 12 years (I was very sick before going on them), I am now onto the step of weaning off them. I will be on low dose progesterone for a while, maybe a year or two, before hopefully going off entirely. Meanwhile, I am trying to help my body relearn how to balance itself, and thus, it feels like I am puberty again, which is hard both physically and emotionally. But here we are, trying to roll with it, accept my body is trying, and doing quite well overall. Hoping in the near future it will improve!  



Look at that incredible detail! 

“Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a lot to love a leaf. It’s ordinary to love the beautiful, but it’s beautiful to love the ordinary.” - MJ Korvan




“In every change, in every falling leaf there is some pain, some beauty. And that's the way new leaves grow.” - Amit Ray


I also wanted to include in this post some new knitted goodies I purchased off of Etsy, from a shop called Sketch Moose. I have ordered many things from Lisa before, and she makes the best items, at incredible prices for Canadians! 

I chose the colours on this darling octopus and I am so obsessed with him, I cannot even describe in words how much. He truly is a special guy! 





I also ordered this teeny tiny whale - he doesn't even fill the palm of my hand! 



Lisa was so kind, she added this chicken in as a bonus gift, which delighted me to no end, because I initially almost bought the chicken too! And here she sent her as a surprise! Incredible!! 


Previously, I have ordered a ton of stickers from her, and this order was no exception - I had to add a few in as gifts for dear friends.  


Well that's all from my corner of the world today. I shall return before long with the end of August and farewell to summer adventures. My forever favorite season is next! Autumn! 



No comments:

Post a Comment